© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.
Our unique hemp cultivation since 2013
Our certified industrial hemp is grown in Andalucia, southern Spain for it’s magnificent fertility, altitude and sun. Air and water are crystal clear. Soil is pure and rich with minerals. The sounds are natural.
We plow only little with horse, fertilise with manure and there has not been pesticides nor heavy metal contamination on the natural park lands.
The soil is very nutrient rich and full of minerals giving the produce it's special properties. Along with fertile, pure melt water from the snow we get exceptional purity levels that caracterises our products.
Our secret to our extraordinary quality,
•own specialized high altitude (1600m) cultivation in the pristine natural reserve of Sierra Nevada (Southern, Spain).
- Spring watered and with the most sunlight hours in Europe.
- Strict quality control with highest purity levels in the industry (indoor drying).
• handmade infusion process in alchemist tradition way superior to any modern pharmaceutical lab method.
• certified organic
• high in terpenes, high in additional cannabinoids (as CBC and CBG).
• exceptional purity levels in the processing. We always work far below recommended max levels for microbes whereas any other field hemp typically have above levels after drying outdoors.
SPAGYRIC PRODUCTION PROCESS
After drying carefully in the shade, the raw material is sorted from stems. Then we fine sieve the remaining plant to give us the raw material used for extraction.